TenCorr is committed to using eco-friendly materials in the manufacturing of corrugated sheet stock.
All of our liner suppliers are certified to FSC or SFI. (Forestry Compliance).
The liners supplied to us comply with:
- Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act under the provisions of Sections 404,405 and 512.
- The FDA requirements for use as components of, and otherwise in the production of packaging for direct food contact without limitations.
- Coneg Regulations on the combined concentration of mercury, lead, chromium. These metals do not exceed 100 milligrams per kilogram.
- The Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 – no ozone depleting substances.
- 21 CRF 801.437 (b). – no latex content in any form as per definition.
TenCorr’s products are 100 % recyclable.
All municipalities under the recycling program accept them.
It is also mandated by law that old corrugated containers (occ) must be recycled as they are not accepted at any dumpsite.