Tencorr Packaging Inc., founded in 1983, opened its doors for business in April, 1984 at 188 Cartwright Avenue in Toronto with a second location at 1135 Courtney Park Drive in Mississauga added in 1996.
As part of our ongoing commitment to ensure that Tencorr Packaging can continue to grow and service our customers, a new location at 6 Shaftsbury Lane in Brampton, Ontario featuring a 110 inch Fosber Corrugator was put into service in the summer of 2011. The Toronto plant was subsequently closed after nearly 28 years of providing quality product.
Through strategic partnerships with both its customers and suppliers, Tencorr Packaging has continued to supply quality corrugated sheet stock at competitive prices while maintaining its goal of providing exceptional service.
Having passed our 25th year in business in April 2008, we look forward to many more years of providing quality products to our existing and future customers.